Have you heard of this new trend going around – boo baskets? The premise behind it is that when your child gets too much candy on Halloween you can have them pick out just a few of their favorites to keep. The rest of the candy gets put into a basket and the “Halloween Witch” or “Halloween Fairy” will come to pick up the candy and replace it with non-candy goodies. The candy can either then be a nice treat for Mom and Dad 🙂 If that’s your sort of thing!
So far at this age, Emery still takes it slow eating her candy. But I do see this being a great idea for when she’s a little older. To make things easy for you I put together a couple themes for the cutest Boo Basket ideas yet!
This post contains affiliate links. I may make a small commission off these links, but there is never an extra charge to you. Click here to view my disclosure policy.
Disney Themed Boo Basket
- Disney Junior Mickey Mouse Popper Fidget Toy Pack
- Disney Villains Halloween Cups
- Disney Kids’ Mickey Mouse Cotton Pajama Set
- Make Your Own Halloween Mouse Sticker Set
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Little People Set
- Disney Bundle Halloween Board Book Set
- Mickey Mouse Large Halloween Plush
- Minnie Mouse Large Halloween Plush
- Mini Halloween Favor Bags
Spooky Themed Boo Basket
- Purple Happy Halloween Storage Basket
- Spooky Pookie Board Book
- Halloween Wooden Puzzles
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Halloween Pajamas
- Halloween Spooky Themed Insulated Water Bottle
- Halloween Fidget Toys
Pink Themed Boo Basket
- Pinkalicious: Pink or Treat!
- Pink Skeleton Halloween Pajamas
- Pink Kids Camera
- 9 Inch Pink Hello Kitty Plush
- Halloween Bat Stuffed Animal Pillow
- Halloween Sticker Book
- Halloween Cat Plush Pillow Toy
As I think of more I’ll continue adding more themes. So what do you think? Could you see yourself jumping on this trend bandwagon? Swapping out some of that candy for other goodies? Let me know in a comment below!